16 February 2008

it's finally sunny in madrid again :)

Madrid, Spain
La Casa de Santibanez
El 14 de Febrero, 2008
2:53pm (7:53am Denton time)

Man. I just really really really really want a pizza right now. Can the first thing that I do when I get home, be that I get to eat pizza? Ok. Good. J thanks J

Madrid, Spain
La Casa de Santibanez
El 16 de Febrero, 2008
12:49pm (5:49am Denton time)


Bah. So I just finished looking at my finances again, and I’m a little disappointed in myself
L I thought I was doing so well! I have my expenses and available funds broken into 3 months (jan 20th thru feb 20th, feb 20th thru march 20th, etc) and I broke it down as far as knowing exactly how much money I can spend every day to allow myself enough to last the whole trip. Of course I do have to have money when I get back, so I’m not including the money I’ll need when I get home, in my available funds that I’m working with… I’m a nerd. I love that stuff. Sue me. No don’t. I’m broke. Haha J

Anyways… so I thought I was doing so well this first month, but it turns out I’m already over my first month’s budget by 18 dollars. Dang! Of course I would be fine (and have money to spare, actually!) if it weren’t for that dang medical bill from that surgery that I thought I was already done paying on… oh well. J at least it’s only 18 dollars over. That’s easy to remedy. Just don’t spend any money for three days. Perfect! J it just means that I’m not going to be able to travel anywhere this weekend. We were going to go to Toledo tomorrow. Oh well. I’d rather miss THAT trip than miss Paris or Italy or one of those, so all is well… anyways. that was a really boring update, but that’s what’s going on right now J

Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday!!! J I love you! J

p.s. it’s difficult to carry on a conversation, even with someone you love and who is an ocean away from you, after you have been asleep for an hour and have taken Nyquil… I don’t recommend it… I’m sorry, Aaron! I tried my best to uphold my end of the conversation. I didn’t do very well, though, I don’t think… I’m sorry!!! It was kinda funny though because as I took the phone back downstairs when we hung up, I felt all floaty J haha. Weird!

No comments: