30 January 2008

ok. just a few more important photos to upload right now before i have to get headed home for tutoring... :)

also, i know a few of you have been asking for my address while i'm here in spain. i put it in a "note" on facebook if you want that. if you dont have facebook, just email me and i can send it to you! :)

love you guys and miss you all terribly. i'm so blessed to have such awesome friends and family even from an ocean away!!!! seriously. i'm praying for you all constantly and i'm so blessed by each of you. i hope that you are aware of that :)

Mucho Amore,
Denisie

This is the day that the girls hung came over for our slumber party! Haha those pictures are ridiculous…i'll post sometime soon. but these pictures are for our dear ones who aren’t here with us at the moment…

Miss Lindsey, the third of we three…


(oh, p.s. random fact… baby bangs …see above, haha… are so in here in spain! EVERYONE has them! Its so funny! Also there is an unreal number of guys with the most terrible mullets I’ve ever seen in my life. No joke. Oh jeez…. Yeah.)

And next two are for the one and only, our personal favorite… Leanne Hotface Mcgee (don’t worry, you won’t get the pictures. It’s apparently an inside joke between them…J):







2 comments:

Lindsey said...

ahahhaahahha!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! best picture in the ENTIRE world!!!!!! ah! i love you ladies so effin much! y'all are the peanut butter to my jelly, seriously.

Leanne said...

HAHA! I love it, thank you so much Denise for putting this picture up. I was having a bad night, seriously, until I saw this picture. I miss you guys so much.