26 March 2008

A Whole New Chapter in Life...

So much going on! wow...

ok, so cool things happening... the date is set. the church is booked, the reception location is booked. the minister is on board, and we have finished our FIRST wedding registry :) we have a Pampered Chef registry now! exciting, huh? i think we're going to go work on the registries at actual stores next weekend. so that should be fun!
ALSO... we bought our first BED today!!!! well, actually aaron's mom did... :) she had a gift certificate for Rooms to Go, and she let us use it to get our new bed set! so we have a KINGSIZE pillowtop posture-pedic bed! holla!

anyways... lots going on...

the golden date is: August 30, 2008! SAVE IT!!!

p.s. please email me your email and snail mail address as soon as you can! thanks everybody!
my email is: deniseborel@gmail.com

peace!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Denise
Huge congratulations. We do not really know each other. I am mom to Rebecca and Brooke Mays. I think you had Brooke in your room at Little Village, and Rebecca know Mr Aaron from KV. I am so excited for you guys.
The Mays Family

The Baublets said...

How exciting!!! I know you're so giddy right now :)

When do you think you'll start looking for a wedding dress? I got mine 2 weeks after being engaged! I couldn't wait! Just FYI, there's a store in Addison called Lasting Impressions that's really nice, and they were less snooty than some of the other stores we went to. That's where I got my dress from.