23 March 2008

Back in Denton :)

why is my body still not used to this time change...?
it's only nine thirty pm here in texas, yet my body still thinks that it's 3:30am...
i'm always ready for sleep...
i hope to go to sleep soon.

also, planning a wedding and contemplating all of our options... stressful.
so many options and such... :/

wedding ceremony or no... only reception?
nah.
back and forth... if we didnt do the ceremony, what do we do instead?
i dont know anything about weddings... i dont need to stress out...

sleep is good. :)

2 comments:

David, Emily and Sammy said...

So excited for you, girlie! Don't stress out. It's supposed to be a fun day for you both! *Please* let me know what I can do to help!

The Baublets said...

Don't let all the details of wedding planning bog you down. Some of the best weddings I've been to have been super, super casual. I kind of wish mine had been a little more low-key because after our wedding I realized how much I was stressing over little details that didn't matter in the end. It is a lot of fun planning, though :)

Let me know if you'd like some tips!